Sunday, October 14, 2012

WEEKEND SOUNDTRACKZ x LANA DEL REY





This weekend I too (finally!) fell into the spell that is Lana Del Rey's music. Her lyrically spell-bounding story telling abilities made me fall deep into a trance as I played her album, Born to Die, over and over again on repeat. I am captivated by her ability to take me visually moment to moment through her lyrics to uncover the story behind the melody. My ears could not get enough Lana this weekend, and while she emulates a timeless esscence of a woman the past, her beauty is matched with a voice all her own that carries through even more intensely the same raw truth. I can not wait for her new album, Paradise, to be released November 13th! Who else has already pre-ordered? I know, it's that good.

MY FAVORITE SONGS:
- Born to Die
- Carmen
- Summertime Sadness
- Blue Jeans
-Video Games
-Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment