Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RETRO JUNGLE-FEVER











Hello there all my beauties! It was an absolutely gorgeous day out today in Northern Virginia… finally! I think it's about time we have sun, clear skies, and a cool breeze, no more of this winter bull! Not that we've really had much of a winter at all this year… but anyways, I think it's safe to say this weather has made this hump-day one worthy of endless smiles and giggles. I'll be honest I woke up not feeling too hot but a little gloomy so I decided to throw on brights on brights on brights and well, it made me feel so enlightened and blissful. Isn't that the craziest thing…? How much color and an outfit you love can just lift your spirits! The best days for me are when I can walk down the hallway at school and feel so confident (and tall) in my own shoes and just feel amazing with my life and who I am. 

Not to go completely cheese-ball on you all, let's get to the topic that I know you all are wanting to know about… this tee! It hands down, is one of my favorite tops that I own just because it is so vibrant and the print is so avant-garde and retro, that it makes me smile! Not to mention it is super soft and light, I just slip it on, cuff the sleeves, and wa-la! Not too much else needed, I would personally like to thank the Treasure Trove for this perfect steal! My inner hippie came out today as all I wanted to surround myself with was the warmth of the sun and the beauty of nature! So, you all know what that means… throw on some booties and a floppy hat, and you have the perfect springtime, retro, jungle-explorer to be ensemble. So simple but yet creative enough to illuminate my soul with pep and my shoes with dirt.  

FLOPPY HAT W/ BOW- H&M
WAYFARERS- RAY BAN
70s BLOUSE- VINTAGE
SLACKS- FOREVER 21
BOOTIES- DEENA & OZZY

xoxo, Alexandra Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment