Saturday, March 3, 2012

CHAMBRAY CHIC







So sorry for the delay in posting any updates for the past week, I caught the flu bug that was been jumping around school lately and have been chained and shackled to my bed, being force-fed tylenol and green tea. It's been rough. Any who... after I returned home from the mall I decided to snap a few pics of my very casual saturday wear, where I picked up a great denim chambray button up. I'm not usually one to really be drawn to the cow-girl-esque kinda vibe but I'll admit I love the structured, heavy fit of the fabric and just how effortlessly it adds a fresh and californian-breath of fresh air instead of the typical cardigan layering. Plus, for some reason it reminds me of the typical summer day, feeling serene and carefree as the wind whips your hair around and the sun warms your face under oversized ray bans. Me gusta. Me gusta mucho. 

CHAMBRAY BUTTON UP- AE
LACE TANK- TJ MAXX
HIGH WAISTED JEANS- UO
FLATS- DOLCE VITA

xoxo, Alexandra Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment