Monday, November 5, 2012

TEA FOR TWO, TWO FOR TEA!





As the temperature drops, and the layers start to pile on (beanies, and scarves, and earmuffs, oh my!) I put on my springiest dresses and top-hat and enjoyed one last high tea of the fall season with my best girls at the most whimsical tea party on the Upper West Side.

I will share a little secret, if your craving an afternoon snack or your feeling fancy hit up Alice's Tea Cup for tea and dessert! This place is my favorite little hidden gem in the city (thus far) and will deliver a wonderland of dreams in the form of enormous, delectable scones and a million and one tea flavors that will make your heart melt.


Picture this... a delicious mix of black and green tea, jasmine, and lavender. Can you say heaven in a kettle?



Pinky's out. Or not.


To all my readers, meet my ever so lovely roommate and personal photographer, Victoria. We both share a love of horror movies, chinese takeout, rocker downtown boys, and tea parties. Ya dig?

THE OUTFITS


I was totally NOT freezing in 50 mph winds, and I definitely did not lose my hat at least twice, okay?



Kids, always look both ways before you cross the street. Don't think cabs will stop for a photo shoot in session, they won't. They honk, and floor it. RUDE!


How beautiful are these Autumn decorations? We decided that when we can afford to split rent in an  NYC town-home, it will totally look like just like this! So festive and fun! But for now, we will work on decorating our dorm apartment.

On Victoria:
Floral Dress- Trash and Vaudeville
Black Pea Coat- New York & Company
Boots- Steve Madden

My Outfit:
Polka Dot High/Low Dress- TJ MAXX
Faux Denim Moto Jacket- F21
Black Booties- Urban Outfitters
Quilted Bag- Betsey Johnson (stolen from Vic!)
Top Hat- H&M (also stolen from Vic, tehe.)


Stay warm, lovelies!
Make sure to layer up when you go outside (unlike I... *sniff* *cough*)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment