Friday, September 21, 2012

NEW YORK STATE OF MIND

(Photo Credit: iCapture Photography)

HELLO, NEW YORK! The past month or so has been a whirl wind of new experiences and has given me a chance to truly appreciate how blessed I am to be living here and that I need to continue taking advantage of all the opportunities waiting for me. A lot has been coming my way recently, and can I just say that my life has never been this fast paced or hectically wonderful as it is living and going to school here but truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, I'm craving more and more! But let's slow down the pace here and I'll share with you all just some of the things I have been all revved up for during my time here so far. So here is a not-so-intimate list of just some of my most memorable moments sense living in NYC: I've Uptown Girl'd my way to Coney Island where I indulged in Nathan's hot dogs and chili cheese fries, floated away to dreamland during Fashion's Night Out, watched a few rockin' 80s classics atop the famous Highline, channeled my inner-artsy-fartsy student at the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Met (where I definitely rubbed my chin for a few seconds and stared deeply into each of the work's souls), spent my hard-earned allowance during a few drool-worthy sample sales, worked my first ever New York Fashion Week, and enjoyed coffee in Greenwich Village with Mr. Kutcher and Miss. Kunis (yes, I mean Ashton and The Black Swan), no really!

I wanted to share a few pictures with all of you of all the fun that's been had!

 (Photo taken by the beautiful staff at Free People-Rockefeller Center)

How MAJOR are these masks? FNO at Free People was whimsically magical!



So, my roommate definitely dragged me up there on one of the swinging cars! I may have wet myself... but, that's just too much information for me to share. 


GET IN MY BELLY.


The rocks on the Coney Island beach were the perfect place to watch the sun set (and to freeze to death!)

 (Photo Credit for Coney Island pictures- My beautiful roommate Victoria D'Esposito)

<3

Instagram: @ayyorivera
Twitter: @ayyorivera


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment