Sunday, December 23, 2012

Find light in the beautiful sea




Happy Holidays, beauties! Sad to admit its been over a month since I last posted, but in my defense its been a busy couple of weeks! Finals, and work, and more work, oh my! But now, I am back home in Virginia, sitting on my back porch watching the stars and taking a minute to appreciate the silence and serenity of suburban life. Snaps for nature!! This past week has given me the opportunity to really take notice of the things around me and bask in their beauty, and while I love home, there is still a hole in my heart longing for New York, but hey, this is my vacation, and i'll enjoy all 20 pounds i'm looking forward to gaining (hello, open fridge!!!)

In the mean time, enjoy some photos that I've pulled and dragged into a desktop folder entitled, "unique mashup," because whether I'm writing, blogging, or stuffing my face with macaroni and cheese, everyone could use a little inspiration.

From my mind, to yours. 

Enjoy. 










No comments:

Post a Comment